法王新闻 | 2017年04月
時間:2017年04月29日 29 April, 2017
英文访谈。
His Holiness talks about Daily Meditation and the Buddhist concept of karma.
Daily Meditation晨间禅修
I think morning meditation, like we are doing morning exercise,
我觉得晨间禅修,就像我们作晨间运动一样,
maybe we also should do morning exercise for our mental [state],
也许我们也应该为我们的心作点晨间运动,
rather than just physical exercise, so that we can have very strong inner strength throughout our day.
而不是只作身体运动,这样我们就会有很强的内在力量持续一整天。
I think that is quite important.
我认为这蛮重要的。
It doesn't matter which kind of meditation or which kind of practice you are using,
什么样的禅修或你采取哪种修行,并不重要,
but it kind of reloads your power.
它像是给你重新充电。
Or maybe we can say it recharges your power and strength.
或者我们可以说它给你的能量跟力量充电。
What is Karma?什么是业?
I think karma is, sort of,
我觉得业是好比说,
what we think, what we do.
我们怎么想,怎么做。
That, simply, is karma.
这基本上就是业。
But, why do Buddhists talk a lot about karma?
那为什么佛教讨论这么多业力?
Because we should be responsible
因为我们需要对那些
for what we think and what we do.
我们想跟作的事情负责任。
We don't just affect ourselves, but we affect the entire world.
我们不只影响自己,也影响整个世界。
The world has become smaller, we can see this.
世界变小了,如大家所见。
Somebody in one corner of the world can affect the entire world.
世界上一个角落的某人可以影响全世界。
That's why we should be responsible for our motivations and our actions.
这就是为什么我们需要对自己的动机跟行为负责。
Youtube 视频